- All adults and children over five years of age are taught how to significantly improve asthma control.
- We teach the Buteyko Breathing Clinic Method and other lifestyle guidelines which have been proven to considerably reduce coughing, wheezing and breathlessness.
- Asthma medication is continued alongside our program and following a number of months practice, we recommend attending your family doctor for a review of your medication.
What we teach at our asthma clinics:
- Buteyko Breathing Clinic Method to address breathing pattern disorders
- Dietary guidelines for asthma
- Exercise and sports with asthma
- Special breathing exercises for children
- Help to overcome asthma symptoms
- Good sleeping habits
Asthma Care Program:
- Training manual
- Email and telephone support for twelve months
- There is a maximum of twelve persons to a workshop to ensure that each person receives individual tuition
- Following attendance to our course, persons may return to further courses in order to refresh for a period of twelve months at no extra cost